Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh my God, it's going in circles.

Yes, I have got through the tough part.

It was neither a pinnacle nor square one. It was just a median point in an ever continuing spiral. In one sense I got out of that circle, but may be I might have been caught in another one. It is this going in circles one after the other that we call life. If I can apply myself fully without being emotional about the task at hand I should be able to do it well. I will take this risk now and commit myself to it. It involves investment.., my life too is going to be invested.., and yes I am going to battle.., the battle is won in the minds not on warfields is a statement that comes to my mind. And I believe that I have won a huge battle in my mind now.., one that is capable of making far reaching consequences.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The ripple effect in life. A short good thought.