Friday, December 19, 2008

Jesus Is Love

Been a long time since I posted a blog. Maybe it was the long wait till you break out of the last bits of the pupa, before the butterfly emerges out. It was a long struggle to find out whether a God existed in the first place and secondly, who was it, if one existed. It was an intellectual exercise which landed me in the middle of nowhere and an intense experience which led me to discover Jesus or rather Jesus revealed himself to me. So what can I tell - Jesus Is Love. Period!

It is as succinct and simple as that. Why did I have to do all this soul-searching to arrive at such a simple solution? Did I waste all my time and effort all these years?

Yes and No.

Yes because the answer is as simple and was one among the consideration sets that I started out with.

No, because I had many more answers each of which looked equally appealing at that point in time. In the earlier blog, "The Five Precious Crystals-----cont....d", I had stated that I found out that last remaining crystal. But I never explained what it was, because it was too complicated for me to understand, leave alone explain. I was trying to comprehend with all my abilities, but Jesus was yet to reveal it to me. And this is how everything in life is. When Jesus reveals it to you its so simple, but otherwise its a puzzle without an answer.

No comments: