Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Five Precious Crystals!

Once a man called his little son beside him and offered him five crystal clear spheres.
He said "These are the most precious things in life. These are imperishable and everlasting. So hold onto these as if to your life. This will give you success in life"
The child being inherently inquisitive by nature retorted,
"Are they really imperishable father?"
Father was reassuring in his reply,
"Well, that's what my father told me, so it must be true!"
The child was still not convinced, he kept on quibbling,
"How did he know that?"
Father was growing impatient at this.., he said,
"This is what I have experienced and learned from my life. You take this and follow what I say."
The child knew that he had no choice but to take the orders..,
But he was naughty enough to pretend to be careless while taking those spheres as he let all of them fall to the ground..,

Now what? Good Gracious.....! Isn't that blasphemy? How could one put the sacred crystals down? Isn't this boy insane? Or is he arrogant? What punishment would suffice for this?

Well, the boy is none but each one of us, not everyone puts down the crystals though. We do keep them with utmost piety and reverance. And the father is the society that we belong to..., And as you guessed right the naughty boy who put those crystals down is none other than me.., And what happened after that?

I have seen some of them shatter into pieces and some are still yet to hit the ground. I don't know what crystals others might have got, but I'll have only those crystals that are truely imperishable and everlasting!!!

No comments: