Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Stranger!

Yup that's right, I do sound STRANGE!

I believe that in every person there is a conventional and unconventional identity. A conventional identity is based on what a person is taught as the reality, and the unconventional identity is based on what a person experiences as the reality. We are all in one way or other a mixture of both these identities. It's safer to follow a conventional path but the unconventional identity always keep popping up in one way or the other throughout our lives. The conventional stuff is common to everyone, while the unconventional stuff is unique to each person. It's only 5% of the people in the world who dare to live the unconventional lives. Among those 5% it's only 1% of it who succeed in their ventures. So knowing all these things nobody is going to jump into an unconventional lifestyle without being pushed into it. And it depends on too many variables to calculate and logically decide that it is the right time for a person to become unconventional. It's a speculation and if the unconventional wisdom that one has in him is an idea whose time has come, he will succeed. Otherwise he will fail. I might fail or I might succeed. The probability for success is only 1%. I have given myself the best possibility to succeed by going through a long and ardous training procedure to cling on to my instincts and keep on speculating. Even after all these efforts I might still fail. It's neither my fault nor the system's fault. It might be because it's too early to implement the idea. But I have no choice but to try it out, because that's what makes me myself. And if I fail to make it a success, I have to kill myself, ie I have to turn myself into a stereotype. And the idea that I have is nothing but a world full of people with their own identities and no stereotypes. No wonder that a failure on my part, most fittingly would turn me into a stereotype. But I am not going to give it up without a fight. I'll fight it out in the streets, like what Sunil Mittal told about getting educated in business, I am too inclined to repeat the words of Mahatma Gandhi..,

At first, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, but those who try hard with lot of passion, eventually win.

I hope you do understand why I sound STRANGE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brother Sun said...

Imagination is the better part of intelligence, said the illustrious Mr. Einstein, or something to that effect.
You have a good one!

Perception is everything, 'they' say.
You are already very good at that.

I suggest that we owe questions nothing but we owe much to the answers.
It sounds almost contradictory but I think not!

I thank you for your thoughts which come with such deep feeling - I appreciate your blog!

joji said...

Thanx for ur comments.